The winter season in Canada can create one of the harshest conditions for drivers. This is mainly due to the accumulation of heavy snow and ice on the road, which makes the roads slushy.
During freezing temperatures, the all-season or summer tires that are already installed on your vehicle won’t give you a comfortable ride. This is because they are not designed for handling winter conditions. Before start searching for winter tire change near me, read this blog.
Most tire change and replacement Regina companies would recommend going in for the Bridgestone tire change. The Blizzak brand from Bridgestone is quite popular for the winter conditions in Canada.
Here is All the Necessary Information About Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
1. Specifically Crafted for Driving in Winters
- The winters in Canada can be extremely severe with the temperatures in some places dropping to sub-zero levels.
- In addition, the wind chills during winter can make driving equally tough.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 is a studless tire specifically developed to tackle the snowy and icy road conditions of Canada during winters.
2. Delivers Superior Performance
- Another reason why Blizzak WS90 Bridgestone tire change is preferred is it offers complete control and excellent handling of your car on the snow-covered roads of Canada.
- Full control of your vehicle during the winter season delivers a top-notch and long-lasting driving performance on the snow-clad slushy roads in Canada.
3. Unique Asymmetric Tread Pattern
- Winter tires differ from others in the tread patterns which they have. This is true for Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 as well.
- Blizzak WS900 has a distinct asymmetric tread pattern.
- The directional pattern of Blizzak WS90 enhances the stiffness of these tires.
- Asymmetric tread pattern offers greater contact area on snow and ice, which is why they perform best in winter.
4. Increased Ice Traction
- Traction is an important factor that determines how your vehicle would move on the road.
- Bridgestone’s Blizzak WS90 offers better traction on roads covered with heavy snow and ice.
- The main reason behind the increased ice traction of Blizzak WS90 is that it is made from a silica compound.
- This compound eliminates the water layer that gets developed in the tire treads while driving on icy roads. This allows the Blizzak WS90 to offer an improved grip on the roads during winters.
5. Highly Efficient and Reliable Braking
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 offers exceptional braking performance in winters.
- Braking is extremely tough and unpleasant while driving on snow-covered roads.
- With Blizzak WS90, you get a reduced stopping distance which is quite impressive.
- This translates to much safer rides as well.
There is no doubt that Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 stands a class apart when it comes to winter tires.