Michelin LTX M/S Summer Tire belongs to the category of Michelin defender tires and is set to replace the top-performing LTX M/S2 tire. Michelin summer performance tires are best suited for light trucks, SUVs, crossovers, pickup trucks, and those vehicles, which have to carry a lot of payloads.
Pros of Michelin Summer Tires:
Designed to Last Longer
- The Evertread technology used in Michelin summer performance tires makes the LTX M/S last 10% longer than its predecessor, the Michelin LTX M/S2 defender tire, in severe conditions.
- Evertread technology improves the tread life so that the Michelin summer tires can resist wear and tear under tough driving conditions.
- Fleet operators and drivers don’t have to replace Michelin summer performance tires that frequently compared to other tires.
Long Mileage Warranty
- Michelin summer tires have a 115,000-kilometre tread wear warranty.
- Michelin also offers a warranty on the materials and workmanship for 6 years.
On-Road and Off-Road Driving
- Michelin summer performance tires work well in a variety of conditions: on-road and off-road driving.
- While driving on a smooth and undulating road, Michelin summer tires give exceptional and quiet performance on the road.
- Michelin summer tires offer a superior grip when driving through the corners.
- Although Michelin summer performance tires are not designed for off-road driving, drivers can still move and drive their vehicles on hard surfaces having dirt, gravel, mud, and slippery stones.
- The traction levels offered by Michelin summer tires won’t be the same on rough terrains as that on smooth roads. However, a driver can manage driving off-road without any cuts and chips of the rubber.
Improved All-Season Traction
- Michelin defender tires are meant for all-season safety and reliability while driving.
- The traction offered by Michelin defender tires on dry, wet as well as snow-covered roads is exceptional among the best tires available in the market today. This has been proved by Michelin through a third-party test.
Brilliant Performance On Dry Roads
- Michelin summer performance tires run seamlessly on dry tarmac, both with or without heavy payloads, which make it perfect for summer driving conditions.
- They offer short braking distance, exceptional grip, and brilliant stability at high speeds on dry roads.
A Class-Apart Performance On Wet and Slippery Roads
- The performance of Michelin defender tires is impressive on wet roads as well.
- They perform exceptionally well on damp surfaces as well due to the presence of the Evertread compound in the tires.
- They are unaffected by puddles of water on the road and extremely slippery conditions.
- They offer ultimate traction, a great cornering grip, and short braking distances even during rainy days.
- With Michelin defender tires on, a vehicle runs smoothly and gives a stable drive even on slippery roads.
- The MaxTouch Construction helps Michelin summer performance tires to save up to 250 litres of fuel over their entire lifespan.
- This translates to enhanced fuel economy for the drivers.
- It also means that Michelin summer tires are eco-friendly.
Contact Urban Lube for Michelin summer tires.
Read Next Blog: