As the tire is the only component which stays in contact with the road you need to take extra care of it. Some common problems related to tires pop up even if you are cautious about the tire maintenance. In this blog post, we will not only cover commonly experienced tire issues, but also effective solutions related to tires.
1. More Than Recommended Air Pressure
Tires with more than recommended air pressure, also called overinflated tires, cause many issues:
- This kind of tire will make it difficult to keep a grip on the road, and it may cause a sudden puncture and the need for instant mobile tire changing services Regina.
- Overinflated tires reduce the life of tires by increasing wear in the center of the overinflated tire.
2. Less Than Recommended Air Pressure
Less air pressure than what is recommended in the tire is a cause of under inflation. The underinflated tires are the cause of various damages and issues such as:
- Precise maneuver issues.
- Increased risk of collision due to less traction on the road.
- Premature wear of both sides of the tire.
- Higher use of fuel.
- Higher risk of a blowout, which will require unexpected mobile tire changing services Regina.
3. Alignment and Balancing Issue
- When you drive on the freeway and your steering wheel starts vibrating frantically – this is because of your tires. Your tires might be not aligned properly or have lost the correct alignment. This can cause an accident, so it has to be handled quickly.
- Another indicator of the alignment issue of the tires is the car pulling. If you experience your car is pulling on the right or left, then this is because of the wrong alignment of the tire. This can also cause a collision or difficulty in controlling the car.
- As soon as you start experiencing steering wheel vibration or a car pulling issue, you must contact your provider of mobile tire changing services Regina to align the tires precisely.
4. Bizarre Wear Patters On The Tire
To avoid any sudden breakdown or flat tire issues, you need to make sure that your tires are in good condition. You can ensure that by inspecting your tires for wear and tear. One of the commonly faced and confusing traits indicating wear of the tire is bizarre wear patterns.
- If you keep the vehicle parked for a long period, you may see flat spots on the tire tread. This indicates wear.
- If you see choppy wear on the tire edges, then it is also an indicator of the worn-out tire. This is commonly caused by bad distress on the tire such as a sudden break.
Read Next Blog: How to Maintain Tires for Safe Driving?
Urban Lube, one of the leading roadside service providers, offers mobile tire changing services Regina to save your time and efforts. Within minimum time, the tire will be changed by the professional and highly experienced technician of Urban Lube. Contact us NOW!