If you own a car rental company, managing the fleet of cars is not a cakewalk. Cars require regular servicing to ensure that they are running seamlessly on the road. For your car rental business to run smoothly and profitably, it is essential that you take proper care of all the cars.
What is Fleet Vehicle Service?
Fleet vehicle service includes servicing all cars that are a part of the fleet at timely intervals to keep them well maintained and in top-notch condition. On site fleet services include on-premises services. You don’t need to take cars to the garage.
What does the Fleet Vehicle Service Include?
- Oil change
- Oil filter change
- Coolant check and flush
- Tire change
- Tire patch
- Tire pressure checks
- Battery boost
- Air filter check and replaced
- Cabin filter check and replaced
- Wiper blades check and replaced
As a car rental company owner, it is crucial to ensure that all fleet cars are serviced regularly to avoid any major issues in the long run.
5 Benefits of Adopting a Proactive Approach in Fleet Vehicle Service
1. Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Investing time and capital in maintaining and servicing the fleet cars using reliable automotive fleet services Regina will help to lower the maintenance costs in the future.
- Proactive maintenance is much better than reactive maintenance at a later stage.
- For example, if a fleet vehicle requires an oil change, it is better to get it done immediately rather than risk the entire engine and spend thousands of dollars on repairs.
2. Improved Productivity
- A well-serviced and maintained fleet of vehicles translates to reduced breakdowns and downtime.
- This enhances the productivity of the car rental company since there won’t be any rescheduling or cancellation of trips.
- Business operations can go on seamlessly without any problems to the customers.
3. Increases the Longevity of your Car
- When the fleet of cars is serviced regularly with on site fleet services, the vehicles will be in well-maintained condition.
- Fleet tire services ensure that the tires of your vehicles are maintained properly and run at the perfect air pressure.
- Similarly, a battery boost service makes sure that the car’s battery is healthy. Otherwise, you may end up getting your battery replaced by a new one which is quite expensive.
- Regular automotive fleet services Regina helps to extend the life of your commercial car.
4. Ensures Complete Safety
- In the car rental business, the trust of customers is everything.
- Frequent servicing ensures that the cars are running optimally on the road without any safety issues for both the driver and the passengers.
5. Superior Fuel Economy
- Engine oil change and filter change during servicing will ensure that the cars give better mileage.
- This means reduced fuel consumption, which ultimately adds to the bottom line of your company. Of course, it is beneficial for the environment too.
If you don’t have the time to take your cars to a service company, you have the option of onsite fleet services, too.
Read Next Blogs: